Greenhouse is looking for a Senior Account Manager or experienced Account Manager to join our fast-growing energy and clean tech team and lead on the delivery of integrated communication campaigns for clients in the clean transport and power sectors.
You will work on a portfolio of integrated campaigns that could include EV infrastructure, energy storage, smart-grids, sustainable fuels and/or maritime decarbonisation.
Our energy and clean tech team helps scale the technology and innovation to enable zero carbon energy systems this decade. We help grow businesses, mobilise governments and accelerate action.
You will help deliver impactful integrated communications strategies, bringing strong knowledge of digital communications and excellent media relations experience.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about our issues and making a positive difference, who wants to work in a supportive, mission-driven team where wellbeing is paramount.
Greenhouse is an award-winning agency with a mission to power positive social and environmental change. We’re not like other agencies – our purpose is to have a positive impact on the world.
Skills and experience
- Ability to support on devising and executing creative integrated communications strategies and campaigns.
- Proven expertise and knowledge in digital-first communications and engagement.
- Significant media relations expertise with a track record of delivery.
- Understanding of how to maximise impact through optimisation based on data and insight.
- Good stakeholder management, with experience running accounts and smaller teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working for energy and/or clean transport companies, governments and/or NGOs.
- Working knowledge of global clean energy/transport sector trends, policy and technology.
- Understanding of the financial management of client accounts.
- Proven experience managing and mentoring a team.
- Some experience writing new business proposals and developing budgets for prospective new clients.
- Passion for making a difference on climate change and the world around us.
- Focus on achieving “real world” impact for clients.
- Ambitious, motivated and collaborative.
- Confident to inspire and support people and action.
- Open to new ideas, views and perspectives.
- Ability to give and receive frank and fair feedback.
- Greenhouse is an award-winning agency of 60 consultants based in London and Bristol.
- We work on global advocacy campaigns and cutting-edge technologies in energy, transport, nature and climate finance.
- We have 90+ clients including Mission Innovation, Sustainable Energy for All, Google, Nature 4 Climate and the Green Finance Initiative.
- We are a vibrant, independent and fast-growing communications agency and have tripled in size since 2019.
- We are a B Corp, committed to ensuring that our business is a force for good: We give 1% of our profits to charity and equivalent of 10% pro bono on the issues that matter.
Salary and benefits
- £38K – £50K depending on location (Bristol or London) and experience.
- Flexible working: core hours 10am-4pm with 2-3 days per week expected in the office.
- 25 days holiday (plus your birthday and days between Christmas and New Year).
- Additional paid holiday for Slow Travel (traveling via means other than flight).
- Bupa private healthcare and cashplan (savings on everyday healthcare expenses).
- Ethical pension scheme with Aviva.
- £100 personal budget per year for creative development.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Benefit in kind EV car club.
- Office perks including weekly yoga classes, breakfast, and organic fruit.
How to apply
Please get in touch with your CV and a cover letter telling us about why you are interested and what you would bring to the role to email@example.com
The diversity of our workforce is important to us, and we particularly encourage candidates from Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds or Disabled, D/deaf and/or neurodivergent people. To help us track the background of our applicants, we would appreciate you completing a short survey along with your application. This will also help us to offer you the appropriate support if you are successfully invited for an interview.