Greenhouse Pioneer: Diego Isabel, Wellbeing Economy Alliance
The Wellbeing Economy Alliance (WEAll) is a new global network created to help bring about a transformation of the economic system to prioritise shared wellbeing on a healthy planet. Ahead of the official launch in New York tomorrow (20 September), we invited Executive Director, Diego Isabel, to tell us about WEAll’s mission to empower people around the world to catalyse systemic change.
- Tell us, in 20 words or fewer, about the Wellbeing Economy Alliance – what’s its mission?
- What drives you?
- What is your greatest achievement to date?
- What are the challenges you face?
- What are you working on that's getting you fired up and excited?
- Where do you want to take WEAll next?
- What can we, as individuals, do to make a difference?
- How is what you are doing inspiring change in others?
- Can you recommend a life- or game-changing book for our readers?
- What do you listen to when you're cooking dinner?
- What's the best advice you've ever been given?
- Can you leave us with who'd be your Eco Hero?