Hooray! Today we are certified as a B Corp and join the inspiring B Corp Community
Today we officially become recognised as B Corp organisation - we have been audited, assessed and awarded the B Corporation® Certification. And it was quite a journey – phew! Being a B Corp company means that we are now part of a community of change makers and organisations with shared values collaborating to drive and support positive change. We will be joining well-known and inspiring companies in the global community - such as Kickstarter, Patagonia, Natura and Ben and Jerry’s. B Corp is to business what Fairtrade is to coffee or bananas. There are more than 2,000 Certified B Corporations with a single unifying goal – to redefine success in business by moving to a purpose driven business model that creates benefits for all stakeholders. The ‘B’ stands for benefit, and through the power of the global B Corp movement we plan to help inspire others to participate in the movement. At Greenhouse, we work with clients that we love and are proud of, with a team of people we respect and enjoy working with, delivering campaigns creating change with measurable impact to people and the planet. Kate Sandle, Communtiy Manager, B Corp; “The B Corporation is a global movement of businesses who are using the power of business as a force for good, and we are delighted to welcome Greenhouse PR into the community. The agency is genuinely committed to positively impacting its employees, community and the environment.” We are lucky to work exclusively with pioneers and entrepreneurs to increase their impact and accelerate change towards a resilient and sustainable future. Clients include campaigning NGOs, entrepreneurs and progressive businesses tackling sustainability challenges in energy, transport, air quality, food, recycling, health and well-being, and mobilising investment to grow the smart economy. Our top 10 campaigns from the past year are:
- Saving bio-dynamic farm in perpetuity for the local community.
- Highlighting the risks of fossil fuel investment on pension funds.
- Driving investment in social and responsible investment funds.
- Highlighting issue of air pollution and need for new technology in road transport.
- Launching Europe’s first ever renewable biomethane fuel for HGV’s
- Creating debate on sustainable palm oil with consumers globally.
- Demonstrating business benefits for corporates switching to renewable energy.
- Highlighting health impact of green buildings to global audience.
- Raising issues of gender and impact on sustainability of the cotton supply chain.
- Launching smart battery technology to develop the smart UK energy grid.